Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

I have made almost 200 flv's for future pinball and visual pinball

sparky1821

Hello there, I couldn't sleep knowing that I didn't have some videos for my hyperspin setup (mostly pinball vids) so I made a crap ton of Future pinball and Visual pinball game sample videos! each one is approx 1 min 45 secs or longer

Facts:

All Future pinball vids are in great quality made with Fraps

All Visual pinball vids are lookin nice and made with Camtasia

They are all for Desktop versions

Cons:

about 10% of visual pinball videos have a small amount of noticeable lag due to intense cpu usage during capture...and camtasia doesn't perform as good under these conditions like fraps does

The videos are for basically every 5 star table released for future pinball and visual pinball

approx 85 future pinball videos

approx 96 visual pinball videos

includes tables released as recent as 8/20/11

I WILL POST THESE TO THE FTP either way, but please leave a comment here if you would like to download these so I can gauge interest

I also have some sweet themes I found from other people that I can direct you to that are on the hyperspin ftp (future pinball is a "full screen demo for each video" theme

and the visual pinball is a nice pinball theme with a video viewing window like most themes)

I will also add my completed dreamcast video set to the ftp soon as well if there is anyone wondering about that! :)

Cheers!

Sparky

Circo...I only have the flv's... camtasia recorded in avi and I converted to flv...when I converted they were "kept as original" when converted...I deleted all the avi's already...whoops? lol...would the original recordings in avi format been of any use to you?...

On a side note I desperately looked around the web to find something better than camtasia for my visual pinball capture...and couldn't find any info on any other program...this is the first I'm hearing of hypercam 3...:(

P.S. thanks for all the great work you do here...you have always been very nice to me (and others) on the forums here and on HS...even when myself and others get caught asking painful noob questions

And yes...camtasia sucks ass compared to fraps anyways!

Cheers!

Sparky

Anything is better than nothing, there is a lot of loss when converted to FLV format, which wont even be supported by HS 2.0 so original avi's are always preferred. Hypercam is a nice product, i still prefer fraps when possible but HC is the best alternative I have come across.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested! :D

I'm assuming these are for desktop versions of tables? There is probably a good handful of folks over on the hyperspin forums that would be interested as well.

yes they are desktop, I just started uploading everything...should be done after a few hours...thanks for all your pinball contributions as well fursphere...I've gotten a bunch of stuff out of your ftp folder :)

enjoy!, I found out my few laggy visual pinball vids are because of my video card on my living room htpc where I compile everything...those tables don't even play good by themselves and that was a pricey video card! :( , but when I move it all to my HS cabinet with the arcade vga card from ultimarc, vp runs flawless! might have to put camtasia on my hs cab temporarily and fix a few of the vids

sorry lol, that was a typo, In my head I was thinking switching to Hypercam 3 on the next attempt but still typed camtasia, HA! :), but none the less I found out my vp laggy tables were running bad all by them selves because of my living room video card :/

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived