Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Orionsangel

Long lost SNES game found and it’s actually good!

It’s not often a long lost game is discovered and it’s not only complete but it’s actually good. That’s the case with Cooly Skunk for the Super Nintendo or in this case the Super Famicom. The game is from 1995 and was originally on the Satellaview modem peripheral. It was discovered last year in Tokyo at the Super Potato store. While the BSX cart only had three levels, ROM hacker MasterF0x was able to unlock the whole game so that it can be played through from start to finish. Credit goes to billscat socks for successfully obtaining the game and sanmaiwashi for preserving and dumping the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Hunter_ARG
      View File Nintendo Famicom Disk System - Clear Logos
      Complete clear logos pack.
      File List.txt
      All the images in this pack were edited/cleaned by me.
      Submitter Hunter_ARG Submitted 03/05/2020 Category Logo Submissions Resolution 400x175 Naming No-Intro/HyperBase File Count 464  
    • By BlaketheElder
      300 dpi scans of ゴジラ 怪獣大決戦 (Godzilla: Kaijuu Daikessen) manual for Super Famicom. All JPGs scanned at 300dpi. Cropped and edited into a PDF, and released individually unedited in case you want to crop yourself. Also included are SFC inserts. Don't ask me to translate any of this; I have no idea. 
    • By BlaketheElder
      View File ゴジラ 怪獣大決戦 (Godzilla: Kaijuu Daikessen) manual for Super Famicom
      300 dpi scans of ゴジラ 怪獣大決戦 (Godzilla: Kaijuu Daikessen) manual for Super Famicom. All JPGs scanned at 300dpi. Cropped and edited into a PDF, and released individually unedited in case you want to crop yourself. Also included are SFC inserts. Don't ask me to translate any of this; I have no idea. 
      Submitter BlaketheElder Submitted 03/22/2020 Category Game Manual Submissions Naming File Count 25