Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Street Fighter Collection

jahilton2002

hi guys,

i've had a look on the ftp but i've been unable to find anything....

i have the street fighter clips for each game.... but what im looking for is a collection of the street fighter vids for the main menu to match my cab project.

thx in advance...

My Street Fighter Cab Project

Not a problem, since there are a ton of variations, give me the 10 you want and I will throw it together. Just list the mame rom names.

Not a problem, since there are a ton of variations, give me the 10 you want and I will throw it together. Just list the mame rom names.

your a star circo... any from the below and sf4 plz mate.... your a star....

sf-1.jpg

I'm assuming this is a dedicated project? I'll do something a bit longer and I am going to try to be a bit creative. (Not sure how that is going to turn out, but mixing widescreen with 4:3 games requires a different approach. I'll future proof it and include SSF4AE as well ;)

I'm assuming this is a dedicated project? I'll do something a bit longer and I am going to try to be a bit creative. (Not sure how that is going to turn out, but mixing widescreen with 4:3 games requires a different approach. I'll future proof it and include SSF4AE as well ;)

ok cool thanks..... yeah i've made a system theme for hyperspin for my street fighter cab...... with a list of sf games ......(just to match the cab really).... just dont have a video clip on the system wheel if that makes sense.... thx again :)

MyThemeSnapshot-1.jpg