Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Dreamcast Video Files (.flv) on FTP are damaged.

skaterbug5

Has anyone else noticed the .FLV Dreamcast video files are damaged?? I downloaded them a month or so ago, then just now noticed that although they say they are full size (~13 MB) many of them cut-out after only a few seconds. I thought it was something wrong with my computer when the vid files in hyperspin would just keep skipping the first second of play over and over, then I went to the video folder and played them using VLC media player and sure enough, some files are corrupt. They do not play all the way through. I re-downloaded them thinking it could have been something lost during the file transfer download, but unfortunately I got the same results. These need to be addressed and re-uploaded.

I will not name them all, but here's just a few

Star Wars - Episode I - Jedi Power Battles v1.004 (2000)(Lucas Arts)(NTSC)(US)[!]

Star Wars - Episode I - Racer v1.001 (2000)(Lucas Arts)(NTSC)(US)[!]

Street Fighter III - 3rd Strike v1.001 (2000)(Capcom)(NTSC)(US)[!]

Tee Off

Tennis 2K2 v1.003 (2001)(Sega)(NTSC)(US)[!]

Test Drive 6 v1.000 (1999)(Infogrames)(NTSC)(US)[!]

TNN Motorsports Hardcore Heat v1.001 (1999)(ASC Games)(NTSC)(US)[!]

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 (US)

Tokyo Xtreme Racer v1.001 (1999)(Crave)(NTSC)(US)[!]

Thank you, you're doing a great job!!

• 1 year later...

There is a brand new dreamcast set in the works, I am 1/3 of the way through. Those 200kb files are "game not working vids" in the new set there are hardly any of those as I am using multiple emulators and emulation has improved since the first try. There are also sound issues in the old set. This has been resolved as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived