Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Added files to the FPT!

WallyWonka

Hi, I'm a new member and a new premium member to EmuMovies. I have access to the FTP site now and I uploaded some files! Nothing spectacular, just some HQ boxart images, overlays and screenshots of Mattel Intellivision that I found. I uploaded some SQ AVI movies of Mattel Intellivision games that I found as well (I am shocked they are no where to be found on the regular site or the FTP, Intellivision kicks Ataris ass!).

Also, I added HQ boxart images of just about every game supported in the current ScummVM! Title and multiple screenshots are included in that as well. I know static screenshots are being phased out, but it may be useful for some. I tried avoiding images with obnoxious watermarking ::cough::MobyGames::cough::, but some will have the watermarking. None of the title or screenshots have watermarking though. The file names are based on the .bat files I made for each game, not the ScummVM IDs, but you can always rename accordingly. Sorry about that. I shall upload anything else missing from the website or the FTP (which isn't much, you guys have everything covered).

By the way, those files I uploaded are in the User Submitted folders on the FTP. Take care!

EDIT:

There is a huge Mattel Intellivision section in the FTP that I overlooked in the 'Other - Official' folder. The boxarts I submitted are still of higher quality nonetheless. Also, sorry about putting this post here, I didn't realize there is a separate section for FTP users, my bad.

Hi, I'm a new member and a new premium member to EmuMovies. I have access to the FTP site now and I uploaded some files! Nothing spectacular, just some HQ boxart images, overlays and screenshots of Mattel Intellivision that I found. I uploaded some SQ AVI movies of Mattel Intellivision games that I found as well (I am shocked they are no where to be found on the regular site or the FTP, Intellivision kicks Ataris ass!).

Also, I added HQ boxart images of just about every game supported in the current ScummVM! Title and multiple screenshots are included in that as well. I know static screenshots are being phased out, but it may be useful for some. I tried avoiding images with obnoxious watermarking ::cough::MobyGames::cough::, but some will have the watermarking. None of the title or screenshots have watermarking though. The file names are based on the .bat files I made for each game, not the ScummVM IDs, but you can always rename accordingly. Sorry about that. I shall upload anything else missing from the website or the FTP (which isn't much, you guys have everything covered).

By the way, those files I uploaded are in the User Submitted folders on the FTP. Take care!

EDIT:

There is a huge Mattel Intellivision section in the FTP that I overlooked in the 'Other - Official' folder. The boxarts I submitted are still of higher quality nonetheless. Also, sorry about putting this post here, I didn't realize there is a separate section for FTP users, my bad.

Thank you for your submission, I really need to get the download section on the main site finished, but this is what I love about the forums and FTP. Upgrades and additional content is always very welcome! So thank you so much for the submission. Eventually it will make its way to the main site.

Archived