Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

EmuMovies Project Tracker

Circo

There has been some overlap of effort lately and to address that issue I have added a Project Tracker so that collaboration and organization of projects will be easier. I have added some projects that I am aware of, if you are currently working or getting ready to start working on a Project (System, Videos, Artwork, Utility) please let me know and I will add your project to the database.

• 2 months later...

There has been some overlap of effort lately and to address that issue I have added a Project Tracker so that collaboration and organization of projects will be easier. I have added some projects that I am aware of, if you are currently working or getting ready to start working on a Project (System, Videos, Artwork, Utility) please let me know and I will add your project to the database.

People don't seem to be using that Project Tracker. I have only just discovered this site and the hyperspin Project. I am blown away by what has been accomplished so far and I would gladly make videos for you guys. Before I can even think about that though I need to know where to start. The Project Tracker needs a full list of completed and incomplete work that people can put their names too.

I have zero editing skills but I can work on that and I hope I can contribute to this project as it is awesome. Amazing work.

• 1 month later...

Archived