Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Getting hyperspin to look like emumovies.com home page video

mva5580

So basically what I'm trying to do is get all of my emulators (which are NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, and MAME) to look like the "example" movie on the home page of emumovies.com. And by that I specifically mean that when you are going through your list of games within a specific system, you see the specific name graphic for each game, detailed background art, and the preview movie. I downloaded the program from emumovies to bulk download graphics, but it doesn't seem to me like a lot of that stuff is there to download. I'm using box art for snes/nes/genesis, so on those I guess all I would search out are backgrounds and preview videos. Are those just the "snaps" in the download program? Because I downloaded those and all I see is a still image while in hyperspin. And do the detailed backgrounds exist for the systems, or just MAME? I guess I'm just looking for some guidance from the experts here on finding those graphics so I can have my themes look like that. Thank you,

• 3 weeks later...

So basically what I'm trying to do is get all of my emulators (which are NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, and MAME) to look like the "example" movie on the home page of emumovies.com. And by that I specifically mean that when you are going through your list of games within a specific system, you see the specific name graphic for each game, detailed background art, and the preview movie. I downloaded the program from emumovies to bulk download graphics, but it doesn't seem to me like a lot of that stuff is there to download. I'm using box art for snes/nes/genesis, so on those I guess all I would search out are backgrounds and preview videos. Are those just the "snaps" in the download program? Because I downloaded those and all I see is a still image while in hyperspin. And do the detailed backgrounds exist for the systems, or just MAME? I guess I'm just looking for some guidance from the experts here on finding those graphics so I can have my themes look like that. Thank you,

You should check out the hyperspin site at www.hyperspin-fe.com you can find a lot of the main menu files (where you go through the menu and see graphics) and also a lot of the system files (where you go through the games and see a nice background). Couple that with the movies and box art you see here and it will start to take shape. It takes a decent amount of time and reading to get this done. I've been on again off again with my emulator project, currently on again and it's definitely work but very satisfying once a you scroll through the list. Unfortunately there's no drop and go setup to accomplish this but then again that's what makes it great, you customize it to your liking.

Hope this helped.

Archived