Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CFG Magician won't download


RetroBorg
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi there,

I was hoping to download CFG Magician but every time I try I get "Sorry, there is a problem, File not found, Error code: 3D161/G.

Is this a link issue?

Thanks.

Phil

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RetroBorg said:

Hi there,

I was hoping to download CFG Magician but every time I try I get "Sorry, there is a problem, File not found, Error code: 3D161/G.

Is this a link issue?

Thanks.

Phil

Just fixed it, been fighting broken links all week since we restored from backup.  Just figured out the root cause in fact.  Fixing all of it ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Circo said:

Just fixed it, been fighting broken links all week since we restored from backup.  Just figured out the root cause in fact.  Fixing all of it ?

Thanks Circo. ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 years later...
hello I have just started my arcade machine don't I am looking for the programs I need I have found everything save one and I have not seen on the net another program to replace it know Marked Magician 2.1 but on your site the link is disable. Sorry, there is a problem, File not found
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/15/2022 at 5:30 AM, john1962 said:

hello I have just started my arcade machine don't I am looking for the programs I need I have found everything save one and I have not seen on the net another program to replace it know Marked Magician 2.1 but on your site the link is disable. Sorry, there is a problem, File not found

Im not sure what file that is, but the file that this post is about tests fine

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hello thank you very much for the files to download it helps me a lot. a friend who talks to me about the Marquee Magician 2.1 it was the last of the series and the best I was hoping to find him there but I am already very happy with the previous one because the marks are not found on the internet thank you again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...