Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

CFG Magician won't download

RetroBorg

1 hour ago, RetroBorg said:

Hi there,

I was hoping to download CFG Magician but every time I try I get "Sorry, there is a problem, File not found, Error code: 3D161/G.

Is this a link issue?

Thanks.

Phil

Just fixed it, been fighting broken links all week since we restored from backup.  Just figured out the root cause in fact.  Fixing all of it ?

• 3 years later...
hello I have just started my arcade machine don't I am looking for the programs I need I have found everything save one and I have not seen on the net another program to replace it know Marked Magician 2.1 but on your site the link is disable. Sorry, there is a problem, File not found

On 5/15/2022 at 5:30 AM, john1962 said:

hello I have just started my arcade machine don't I am looking for the programs I need I have found everything save one and I have not seen on the net another program to replace it know Marked Magician 2.1 but on your site the link is disable. Sorry, there is a problem, File not found

Im not sure what file that is, but the file that this post is about tests fine

hello thank you very much for the files to download it helps me a lot. a friend who talks to me about the Marquee Magician 2.1 it was the last of the series and the best I was hoping to find him there but I am already very happy with the previous one because the marks are not found on the internet thank you again