Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

I have a Lifetime Subscription: how can I use it now=

legolas119

Hi guys,

3 year ago i bought a Lifetime Subscription. But i have't used it yet.  Now, I'm dowloading the Launchbox frontend.

How can I use my LifeTime SUbscription to Emumovies in order to download the HQ videos? Can I download them directly from Launchbox? Or is it necessary to download the extra HQ video from this website? Can you help me please?

thank you!

Video and Manual Sync will be enabled in Launchbox, you also have full access to our FTP.  You also have full access unlocked in EmuMovies Sync but that connects to the same API the Launchbox is using.  

another question: is it available a full set video in HQ for the fullset MAME games? if so, which is its dimension in GB?

Do you confirm that all the MAME videos are stored in these 11 pack: https://emumovies.com/files/category/1662-game-videos/

And thei HQ version are in this path in your FTP: /Official/Video Snaps (HQ)/MAME (Video Snaps)(HQ)(EM 20161025)

Is it correct? Does it means that MAME videos are updated until October 2016?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, CaptainJ said:

When you are uploading roms on Launchbox, all you have to do is sign in to your Emumovies account when you are prompted and it will take care of the rest?

Archived