Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Video Snap request

Colorman3605

I'm looking for the following videos:

MS-Dos:

-Eye of the beholder 3 ( currently available video is a slide of images )

- Battle chess ( the final part of the video is ruined)

- Waxworks (audio is no good and in the final part you do not see the title of the game )

Nintendo GameCube

- Second Sight (audio no good)

- Super Bust a Move all stars

Nintendo 64:

- Famista 64 (glicht)

Dreamcast:

- Border Down

- Baldr Force EXE

PS1:

- Mega Man legends 2 ( the video has no problems, but does not make the idea of the game)

P.S.

Some titles are already available, but there are errors (personal opinion), which if correct can make a better idea of the game.

I apologize, you're right. Do it with ease and if you feel like doing it. However, I thank you for the work you are doing.
P.S. maybe provide some advice (software used, etc ...) on how to make your video snap, so you can try to make them too.

I did not find the border down video when the topic was created. Maybe be the same for other videos if in the request next to the title I did not enter anything else.

4 hours ago, Colorman3605 said:

I apologize, you're right. Do it with ease and if you feel like doing it. However, I thank you for the work you are doing.
P.S. maybe provide some advice (software used, etc ...) on how to make your video snap, so you can try to make them too.

I did not find the border down video when the topic was created. Maybe be the same for other videos if in the request next to the title I did not enter anything else.

I'm assuming something is being lost in translation, but thats ok.  Here are some links, our original submission guide and some updates damedregistrations posted for the Atari ST but it applies for anything really