Welcome to EmuMovies

UPDATE: NEW EMUMOVIES FTP SERVER IS NOW ONLINE Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Orionsangel

My Realistic Arcade Bezel Collection (Part 3)

My Realistic Arcade Bezel Collection (Part 3)

This is Part 3 of my Arcade Bezel Collection. These Arcade Bezels were tested on Windows 10 with MameUI at 1920x1080.

Thanks to the many team members who have contributed to MAME Artwork - http://mrdo.mameworld.info

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/17/2018
  • Category
  • Resolution
    1920x1080
  • Naming Convention
  • Total Files in Collection
  • File Count

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Robin55
      View File MAME 3D Boxes Pack
      EmuMovies Official 3D Boxes Collection for MAME Arcade Game
      Availability - Site, FTP, Sync
      This is a collection of all known official MAME flyers converted to simple 3D Boxes. The idea was to make them look like cardboard boxes. Please note: downloading these files will NOT cover 4885 games as most of the Boxes names are for various different versions of the SAME game. The amount of games covered will depend on what region and MAME roms you have in your setup. 
      If you are using LaunchBox you may want to download my LaunchBox Database set found here, just make sure you sign in first to see the download 
      https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/file/1190-mame-3d-boxes-3866-launchbox-database-set/
      If anyone knows of flyers I am missing could they please send me a link to where I can download them and I will make boxes for them also and add to the collection.  

Submitter Robin55 Submitted 05/22/2017 Category Artwork Resolution 665x907 Naming Convention MAME Total Files in Collection 0 File Count 4885  
    • By Orionsangel
      View File Realistic Donkey Kong Arcade Bezels

Submitter Orionsangel Submitted 06/19/2017 Category Bezels Resolution 1920x1080 Naming Convention Total Files in Collection 20 File Count 6