Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Request - Downloader Service Folder Option

fursphere

Hello there,

I wanted to ask for an option in the downloader server to have it save everything to a specific folder, instead of sorting it. Obviously this work for things like "snaps" and "titles", but the option to save both snaps and videos to the same location would be awesome.

My reason is that I'm a Hyperspin user, and having it put them all in one location would allow Hyperspin to just pickup whatever is available AND make updating the EmuMovies downloads a lot easier (new content, or new roms to fill in).

Hyperspin only supports a single location for video / image media. It will pull FLV files over PNG files though, so having both in the same place would be advantageous.

If the software can already do this and I missed something... please help. :)

thanks for you time, and thanks for the awesome product!

• 2 months later...

I was wondering the same thing, but for a different reason.

My current folder structure does not correspond with what the service utility assumes for the system/artwork folders.

I would like to know if there will be an option in the future to force different types of artwork/video to a specific folder. If this will not be an option in the near future, I am more then happy to change my folders to match the service utility though.

Thanks for the awesome product btw!

Archived