Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

(REQ FILLED) Alternate Default Mame video for HS

rrcade

Anyone have on with Golden Age games like pacman, DK, etc. rather than all the fighting games that are on the current Default mame preview video??

I can throw it together but you have to make it easy :) List 10-15 games (No verticals as they don't look right in these intro medleys) an I can slap one together.

I can throw it together but you have to make it easy :) List 10-15 games (No verticals as they don't look right in these intro medleys) an I can slap one together.

Burgertime

Centipede

Dig Dug

Donkey Kong

Frogger

Galaga

Mario Bros.

Missile Command

Ms. Pac-Man

Pac-Man

Pole Position

Popeye

Q*Bert

Space Invaders

Tapper

Track & Field

Maybe some vector games, but they really don't "pop" the video is

kind of dim.

Asteroids

Battle Zone

Defender

Major Havoc

Star Wars

Tempest

Ooops, sorry there are a few Verticals in there. I was just picking some big names from the Golden Age listing in Mame.

• 4 months later...

Did this flv ever get made?? I would love to have it since I only use my MAME setup to run old school 80's games like Pacman, DK, etc...

Truey

• 2 months later...

Did this flv ever get made?? I would love to have it since I only use my MAME setup to run old school 80's games like Pacman, DK, etc...

Truey

I would also love to have a new Mame intro vid with some golden age classics. I've been serching the web to no avail. Please make this happen. :)

• 1 year later...