Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

No audio on some downloaded game snaps question?

zetec-s-joe

Hi, I have used HyperSpin on and off for a long time (All on the same machine) and I recently used the hypersync program (Latest version) to download the full nes video snap set with my games, and for some reason alot of them dont show sound when in hyperspin? they all work if i open them with vlc from the media folder where they saved to? Never had this before, any ideas would be great!

I've received a few reports and I have a fix ready, I'm out of town until Thur 18th but I have it on my list of things to tackle when I get back.  Hyperspin does not like the Audio Encoding, no idea why but I do have a fix.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Circo said:

I've received a few reports and I have a fix ready, I'm out of town until Thur 18th but I have it on my list of things to tackle when I get back.  Hyperspin does not like the Audio Encoding, no idea why but I do have a fix.  

Thank you for the reply when you are busy. That's great, could you please update us here when the fix is made? I guess once the fix is done I can just re-download with HyperSync and all will be normal again? Thanks alot

• Like 1