Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

(Fixed) Downloads broken? "You may only download 1 file at a time." even after download finished?

Fenn

Since friday I seem to be running into an emumovies.com showstopping error.  The file download notification that you can only download 1 file at a time seems to persist long after the download has finished.  After 24 hours it seemed to reset and let me download another file, but again, after the 32MB file had finished this morning, I get the error that I can only download 1 at a time if I try and download anything else.  I posted a screenshot of what shows up. 

Resetting cache, and logging in and out doesn't seem to change anything so I'm guessing that download activity is now hard coded to a user account and the server is not being notified the download has finished.  I'm using Firefox 49.0.2 x64 on Win10. 

dlerror.png

I can also confirm this issue is not specific to me.  I had another friend register and try and download more than 1 file and he gets the same error too.  He was using Safari and OS X 10.11.

Archived