Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

(REQ FILLED) same video different start point

deejub

I use hyperspin and some videos bug me so much, but only because i've heard them a milion times. why not the same video with a start point 5 seconds later. This should actually be a hyperspin request asking to start clip at random point but.....

I cant be the only one who finds the little sound glitch at the start of digdug annoying.

Also normalizing the sound so all volumes are equal woud be an awesome, impossiby time consuming project that would be great. But I don't blame anyone for not wanting to.

I use hyperspin and some videos bug me so much, but only because i've heard them a milion times. why not the same video with a start point 5 seconds later. This should actually be a hyperspin request asking to start clip at random point but.....

I cant be the only one who finds the little sound glitch at the start of digdug annoying.

Also normalizing the sound so all volumes are equal woud be an awesome, impossiby time consuming project that would be great. But I don't blame anyone for not wanting to.

On the FTP grab the .139 updates and copy over your existing MAME videos. The set is by far not complete but all the videos fade in and have normalized audio.