Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

MAME [HQ-FLV] Video Snaps Update ?

id1973

I recently bought the mame [HQ-FLV] video snap set on dvd. I have a mame 0.135 romset with no chds and i'm using hyperspin. I noticed while scrolling thru the gamelist in hyperspin that Batman part 2 showed a video of phoenix ? Also sometimes i would see 'Game Not Playable' in preview window while in fact i could play it. Am i doing something wrong ? Or do the flv video snaps get updated from time to time on the ftp ?

Thanks,

ian.

there is a some WIP folders in the flv section, download and copy over your existing set. It is still a ways from being finished, and I have almost 1TB of unedited content on my hard drive atm. But it will continue being updated till we have a whole new set. The reason there is no official release with the additions is that it is a completely new set, with normalized audio, clones, and transitions added

there is a some WIP folders in the flv section, download and copy over your existing set. It is still a ways from being finished, and I have almost 1TB of unedited content on my hard drive atm. But it will continue being updated till we have a whole new set. The reason there is no official release with the additions is that it is a completely new set, with normalized audio, clones, and transitions added

I'm just having a bit of trouble getting things to match up in HyperSpin. I was using ROMLister and had selected 'Playable' games - so i'm a bit confused.

Cheers,

ian.

I'm just having a bit of trouble getting things to match up in HyperSpin. I was using ROMLister and had selected 'Playable' games - so i'm a bit confused.

Cheers,

ian.

The full set available is .128 so there may be some matching issues until the latest set is complete. There are some threads that address this.

http://emumovies.com...t-mame-version/

And I believe no logic has an app that can also help with this, there is something in the works that may hopefully alleviate the old mame name changing issue soon but I can't go into details just yet.

The full set available is .128 so there may be some matching issues until the latest set is complete. There are some threads that address this.

http://emumovies.com...t-mame-version/

And I believe no logic has an app that can also help with this, there is something in the works that may hopefully alleviate the old mame name changing issue soon but I can't go into details just yet.

Thanks. I had totally forgotten about this tool - it's already on my hard drive !

Archived