Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Nintendo GameCube Videos

Dabil

I just dropped a handful of video submissions into my submissions folder on the ftp for Nintendo GameCube. I am planning on doing all the missing ones, plus redo's of the games that have improved since the last time this set was done. SO should be a about 100ish new vid's altogether. I put 3 clips of each video. One for gameplay, one for the intro, and one for the two combined. I am a little new at this still, but I hope you find them useful.

PS: I usally make my videos a little bit longer than what is generally found here, the reason is because I use hyperspin. So I make each video so that it will play through once before the hyperspin wheel spins again. Most of the videos here play through once, then start playing again, then get interupted by the wheel spin, which I typically don't like. But feel free to shave a few seconds off each one to make them fit what is present. I will remember next time to set the correct length of the videos for on here.

If you don't like the videos I make for some reason, let me know and I will try to fix the problem. But I would think having these videos is better than no video or an out of date video with severe graphics defects.

I will take a look at them in the morning. Yeah GameCube is been on my shortlist for a redo with the new dolphin out thanks for the help.

It's so rare these days someone wants to help :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Thank you for this, was Mario Tennis one of the ones redone? Are these still waiting for approval or can I download these somehow. I'm using Launchbox and the default Mario Tennis video has defects...