Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Appropriate place to report broken snaps?

lorywindrunner

Hey im new to the forum and the project and I have been noticing several broken snaps and some surprisingly missing popular games.

Some broken ones I have noticed are Chibi Robo gamecube, Mario Power tennis gamecube, Katamari Damacy (no audio) PS2, One Must Fall 2097 (MSDOS) has the correct audio but the video is from a totally different game, Jazz Jackrabbit (MSDOS) is the wrong game, and maybe some others I can't remember off the top of my head.

I was also suprised to see a lot of missing ones for popular games. Mostly Windows and DOS games such as warcraft III.  It seems a lot of games don't auto detect correctly because mine are names slightly differently, how am i supposed to know how to name them to match the database?

Where is an appropriate place to report things like these? There are a ton of DOS games that are messed up in particular, not to mention there are not that many of them.

It's noted but we get to it when we can. There is hardly anything for dos and as the focus is on consoles. Feel free to submit captures though. That gets ya ftp access too.

• Like 1

Ya man there is a LOT of content to be set up but they do a pretty good job figuring out the main systems people want next and work with the community to help finish that systems media. I wish I could catch up to them actually lol bc I'm so far behind they have so much done that I haven't even thought of starting. Just vote in poles and stuff like that. Might see your system get finished next. I like the path they are taking personally though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk