Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tspeirs

(Scene News)GameEx Arcade Edition

1 post in this topic

Introducing GameEx Arcade Edition.

GameEx Arcade Edition is a derivative version of GameEx that is optimized for arcade controls and machines.

It is lighter, has cosmetic improvements and supports the new EmuMovies video themes.

It supports MAME and arcade systems and has the following feature differences over the normal GameEx version.

GameEx Arcade Edition notable features:

• Supports video themes.
  • Less code. Lighter. Less options.
  • Optimized cosmetics for TV and arcade displays.
  • Good support for low resolutions (640 x 480) out of the box.
  • Does not look like windows. Does look a little like HyperSpin.

The video themes and all the content is available at EmuMovies and an automatic downloader is included with the front end.

Download at GameEx.info

View full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By SIMPLYAUSTIN
      I have been given 7 ARCADE CABINETS to give away to your guys, thanks to XCADE! That means the EVERYONE all over the world has the chance to win one of 7 Arcades shipped right to their door, all expenses paid THIS IS MASSIVE!

It is open to everyone and its simple to enter. Even if you do not win you STILL get 20% off everything XCADE sell so its a win win situation! Watch the vid and lets see what you think
    • By SIMPLYAUSTIN

Name: 7 Arcades to Give Away to Everyone WorldWide!
      Category: News and Entertainment
      Date Added: 2017-04-12
      Submitter: SIMPLYAUSTIN

I have been given 7 ARCADE CABINETS to give away to your guys, thanks to XCADE! That means the EVERYONE all over the world has the chance to win one of 7 Arcades shipped right to their door, all expenses paid THIS IS MASSIVE!

It is open to everyone and its simple to enter. Even if you do not win you STILL get 20% off everything XCADE sell so its a win win situation! Watch the vid and lets see what you think

7 Arcades to Give Away to Everyone WorldWide!
    • By ljubinko

View File Retroarch arcade mame overlay for 1680x1050 resolution
      I just made for fun two retroarch arcade overlay for resolution 1680x1050.
      settings in retroarch mame core: aspect ratio 4:3, integer scale on. I used crt lottes halation glslp shader.
      chasehq

double dragon

Submitter ljubinko Submitted 01/28/2017 Category Bezels & Overlays Resolution 1680x1050 Naming Convention File Count 0