Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Different mame.mp4 intro?

gr0bda

Is there any other MAME intro movies than the ones that start with SF2? I never really liked that game it doesn't do anything for me really and it's basically the part I see the most because HS starts with it every time. Maybe there is something that starts with Atari games perhaps? Anyone knows?

TIA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there any other MAME intro movies than the ones that start with SF2? I never really liked that game it doesn't do anything for me really and it's basically the part I see the most because HS starts with it every time. Maybe there is something that starts with Atari games perhaps? Anyone knows?

TIA

Ha! What do you know, they're there, but it's a little bit confusing on the page you have linked to. I have been there before and I assumed that the download button is to download the video that is visible on that page. It never occurred to me that download is actually a link to another page with more choices (talking about more choices, wish there was some kind of preview to give me idea what is what instead of just downloading blindly)

Anyway thanks for the reply

Archived