Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

HyperSync not downloading any MAME Videos?

mileymoo

Hi guys, 

Sorry if this is a repost, I have synced my setup about 20 times over using HyperSync and every time it says "no new media", it is not finding a single MAME video!

Is this just e tech error?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Steve.

I found this over in the HyperSync support forums:

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?37378-No-new-media-as-of

1) deleted the date folders in hyper sync
2) restarted hyper sync (still didn't sync after this)
3) replaced mame.xml from hyper list with brollys xml from ftp

Now it's syncing video games

The problem has been narrowed down to the XML in hyperlist, jhabers is looking into it.

UPDATE: The issue should be fixed now.  If someone can test that would be great.  Also disregard my last post, you shouldn't need to change anything, it should just work.

• 1 year later...

UPDATE: The issue should be fixed now.  If someone can test that would be great.  Also disregard my last post, you shouldn't need to change anything, it should just work.

Still having the same issue any advice please Circo?

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem and just managed to solve it! The answer was in reading the "getting started" bit in hypersync cloud, i followed the steps and found i had not selected the "sync system" option. I then went and selected on genesis and game videos and voila! It's downloading right now.

Also to note, don't hit the update database button unless you want the latest xml game list/database - it may be different to your romset (if you have one) and can upset your setup. Good luck!

• 1 month later...

I know im about two years late posting, but I found this thread looking for a solution but ended up figuring out my own. 

I made a second media folder "media2" and set hypersync to download to that one, worked flawlesly. I can move the art and movies later. 

Aperently if you've downloaded to the original folder sometimes it thinks you already have art in that folder even if you dont. Hope it helps someone in the future. 

• 3 years later...

I'm trying to sync videos and I have a LOT of videos missing. Especially "O" I'm missing so many I don't think it's possible that many have not been made. When I'm trying to sync videos I get info that there is no new media. 

Maybe I'm screwing something up? I can't find any easy tutorial how to use Hypersync cloud so it's all trial and error for me. 

P.s. Should I make my own thread?

EDIT: I read posts above and I tried different XML and that seemed to fix it.

Archived