Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

DSU - login failure

Stupidnoob

Hi everyone

I'm new here and would like to donate, but I really want to get this thing going.

What is the step by step tutorial on how to get DSU working?

I've typed in my user info in it 300 times and it JUST WONT WORK.... All I want to do is get some nice wheel art for mame.

I have searched everywhere for a tutorial for this program and can't find anything, please please please help a noob out.

I'm running hyperspin with mame 0.154. I have this hypersynch also, but I have no idea how to use it, it is also setup with my info and logs me in, but this DSU is making me go seriously crazy!

Thanks in advance

First of all, the DSU isn't going to help you get wheel art for MAME. Wheel art isn't hosted here at EmuMovies. All HyperSpin artwork is hosted over on the official HyperSpin website and their FTP. I'm afraid you'll have to donate before you can get access to the FTP. As for the DSU not accepting you login information, I believe you have to be a supporting member here at EmuMovies in order to use the DSU. It's been a long time since my "Basic Member" days and I really can't remember if that's the case or not, but i believe it is.

Ahhhh interesting

My bad I meant video snaps over here lol. I'll try and become a donating member and try it that way.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Is there anything I need to know once i can login? Any steps I have to do with the hypersynch cloud to get things working and moving?

I don't use HyperSync to be honest, so I couldn't be much help to you in that department. You might want to look over on the HyperSpin forums, I'm sure someone there can get you going if you run into any issues. I'm more of a GameEx guy myself, and haven't had much to do with my HyperSpin setup since updating to the latest version. I download straight from the FTP and sort everything myself, as not to miss anything that HyperSync might have missed.... I guess it's the perfectionist in me :P Good luck and welcome aboard!

If your a basic member you will not be able to download videos through our download service API which includes hypersync.

If your having general login issues, please feel free to submit a support ticket and we can look into it and help.

Archived