Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

FTP what's on it

ninja2bceen

Hi

I have nearly 99% of my cabinet completed. I have all the standard downloads needed for my system from this site and hyperspin. I'm after getting more game guides and a tool called hyper benzel 2. How many more game guides are on the FTP vs the site? I suppose I could live without them if I had too but I can't justice paying for an updated membership considering what I have left. Anyone ever so kind to provide the tool hyper bezel 2 from chillwater or any game guides tO share? I'm willing to help in return whatever u need from me

Thanks

Greatest apologies!

Do u know if there are many more game guides on the FTP vs wuts on the free site? Is chillins hyper bezel 2 app still available on the FTP? I've discovered there is a monthly membership, if there are volumes available and the app still, that may be the way to go to finish things off

I see, thank you! I'm after a bulk download of game guides. I have most of the game manuals (have all the manuals and guides from the free site) I'm not really interested in getting higher quality videos however. Is chillins app still available (hyper bezel?)

Archived