Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hypersync does not download all Sega Model 2 vids.

JoeBlow42069

Hypersync is only downloading 22 of the 900+ Sega Model 2 vids. Any ideas why this is happening?

Holy cow! I guess I'm missing a few games... :) Are you sure your not confusing Model 2 with something else? Sega Model 2 ROM set has 56 in total. Should have 56 video snaps.

• 1 month later...

How many games are listed in your xml file?

hi

i have same problem as other user only 23 snap tiltles and videos, by ftp the files are there and with the same name that roms i have in the computer.

what i do not understand is the xml, i have one xml for model 2 with all game but never had the need to use it.

how this dsu works?

it compares roms name with your server?

i do not have xml for genesis and other systems and downloaded fine

in DSU it list the 56/56 when its not true

anyway i grabbed all remaining files from ftp, but i would like to know why this happens

The dsu matches ROM names. Hypersync utilizes our api but matches off XML I believe. If you having an issue with our dsu I can look at that. Can't do much about hypersync

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

yep thats what i tought match rom name, cause i already tested changing a rom name with ftp named one and running dsu and it update that rom, i can confirm the roms model 2 i have have the same name in ftp, DSU tell me that downloads 56 of 56 but only donwload 26 or 27, for me there is a problem with new version dsu.

Archived