Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

ScummVM update?

thatpurplestuff

I Think there's something fishy with:

kq1sci

lsl1sci

pq1sci

sq1sci

They should show the VGA remakes of the games. The previews of these are showing the old versions.

Let me just look into that.

Edit:

This is the same as the Loom files. These were originally on the server and have no title screen at the end of each video. I am going to remake all the videos to have a title screen at the end and these would have been picked up in that process.

I will redo these four videos now and push them up.

:)

Great. Thanks.

I don't mean to be a pain here, but I noticed that hugo2, hugo3 and qfg1 have terrible sound. I don't know if there are others, but these are the ones I noticed,

I've fixed the horrible PC speaker beeps in hugo2 and hugo3 (well I've turned them down so as to be less brutal). There just isn't much sound in qfg1 except for similar PC speaker bleeps. There simply was no sound in the section of the game I recorded.

Anyway, the fixed files are up. Please let me know if there are any other glaring errors!

I'm not sure I follow. There were no beeps in those videos. Just constant horrible noise. I just redownloaded qfg1 from the ftp and it sounds awful. Noise from start to finish. The noise Changes slightly when the title screen appears.

I've put the fixed files in my upload folder for you. The ones that have made it into the Official section seem to have got corrupted somehow as I can hear the horrific sound you mentioned on all three videos.

I will PM Circo and let him know that something is amiss. I'm glad you pointed that out as they are all fine here.