Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Attention Canadians!

BoostBaron

In case you're on the fence about subscribing to EmuMovies, keep in mind that the Canadian Dollar is pretty much at parity with the US dollar.

As the US economy recovers, and our dollar drops back down to $0.60 US, you'll be paying a heck of alot more for the exact same thing. Plus, with all the recent server upgrades, I'm sure Circo would appreciate those extra donations :confused:

Bonus question for any Americans that have clicked through:

Do you guys really wear shoes inside your houses? I've watched alot of American TV, and nobody ever takes off their shoes when they come inside. Doesn't that wreck your carpet?

Bonus question for any Americans that have clicked through:

Do you guys really wear shoes inside your houses? I've watched alot of American TV, and nobody ever takes off their shoes when they come inside. Doesn't that wreck your carpet?

We don't wear shoes in our house. This is pretty important to know, you may want to consider making this a poll. :confused:

I can understand if it's just a scripted TV thing.

Sorta like how cows don't look like cows on film. You gotta use horses painted up like cows. Nobody wants to watch Al Bundy throw open the door, sit down, take off his shoes, and then say something wacky.

However, I've seen numerous instances where Americans are confused by Japanese people that take off their shoes. Surely they wouldn't go out of their way to mention that?

I can understand if it's just a scripted TV thing.

Sorta like how cows don't look like cows on film. You gotta use horses painted up like cows. Nobody wants to watch Al Bundy throw open the door, sit down, take off his shoes, and then say something wacky.

However, I've seen numerous instances where Americans are confused by Japanese people that take off their shoes. Surely they wouldn't go out of their way to mention that?

Everybody keeps their shoes on when they go inside the house here in Mexico. Carpets are a rare thing though - it's always tiled floors all over the place. Broadloom is more typical of colder climates. It took some getting used to for me since I'm from Canada.

• 2 months later...

-bump-

decided to bump this as I found out today that it has been going up for the past week, still time to have decent ratio, don't wait till the exchange rate is ridiculous.

Was waiting for a while now to buy stuff since I was debating among a few things, time to make my mind up and go for the gold.

goes for subscriptions to Emumovies as much as for anything arcade from our friendly cousins.

xmod

Archived