Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

(REQ FILLED) MAME Startup Videos

celly

Hey everyone. Not really a request for a system exactly but more of a request for startup. Initial MAME startup video that you have before it loads to your frontend. I've look through the download area and on the FTP but didn't find any. I have 3 startup videos (the Delusional Retroware TV release, The Games That Time Forgot and the lightning MAME intro) but was looking to expand on those. Thanks.

EDIT: I added the AVI videos I have to the Work In Progress on FTP if anyone is interested.

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone. Not really a request for a system exactly but more of a request for startup. Initial MAME startup video that you have before it loads to your frontend. I've look through the download area and on the FTP but didn't find any. I have 3 startup videos (the Delusional Retroware TV release, The Games That Time Forgot and the lightning MAME intro) but was looking to expand on those. Thanks.

EDIT: I added the AVI videos I have to the Work In Progress on FTP if anyone is interested.

Greetings!

I know this post is pretty old but I thought I would contribute anyway!

I've made two intro videos myself. (for use in my OWN cabinet)

You may have already seen them before and found that they don't suit your needs. (and that's ok)

In any case - here they are on YouTube.

This first one is a Street Fighter themed intro.

This second one features Billy Mitchell and Steve Wiebe...(see the YouTube description for more information)