Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Mame intro videos

streetsmarts13

How do i get the AVI video intros on hyper spin? Also where are the rest of flv video intros. It stops at s.

HyperSpin only works with FLV vids. I stopped in the download section because it was just too much, large sets are on the ftp.

I noticed on the FTP that the MAME set for HyperSpin is for MAME v.136. I just updated my roms and ran the v.137 dat file through clrmamepro. Will that cause any problems? Should I change my roms back to v.136? Now that there is a v.137 of MAME, will the videos be updated for that? Also, I just recently learned how to use clrmamepro. I noticed when loading a dat file for the first time it askes me a few questions about merging or splitting certain roms and also asks me about nodumps. What exactly is it asking and why? I just answered yes to everything that popped up. Is that the right thing to do? Does it make any difference as to how the rom names match up with the video names? Thanks.

I noticed on the FTP that the MAME set for HyperSpin is for MAME v.136. I just updated my roms and ran the v.137 dat file through clrmamepro. Will that cause any problems? Should I change my roms back to v.136? Now that there is a v.137 of MAME, will the videos be updated for that? Also, I just recently learned how to use clrmamepro. I noticed when loading a dat file for the first time it askes me a few questions about merging or splitting certain roms and also asks me about nodumps. What exactly is it asking and why? I just answered yes to everything that popped up. Is that the right thing to do? Does it make any difference as to how the rom names match up with the video names? Thanks.

That is just a partial set for .136 you should be fine with a.137 rom set

Archived