Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Donation Question - yearly subscription

milpool

I am interested in donating $25 for one years access, however when I was transferred to paypal to complete my payment it looked to me as though the $25 donation was setup as a yearly re-occurring bill.

I could have misinterpreted what I read, but will we be automatically renewed with our donation ever year with the $25 option?

I would gladly like to contribute the $25 but I am not a fan of automated re-occurring charges for anything. I would prefer at the end of the year to not have to cancel or do anything to prevent re-billing just in case I forget.

I may have just been reading too much into the words subscription and yearly, so I apologize in advance if I am mistaken.

Subscription To Terms Amount

Yearly Ultimate Package

$25.00 USD for each year $25.00 USD

I am interested in donating $25 for one years access, however when I was transferred to paypal to complete my payment it looked to me as though the $25 donation was setup as a yearly re-occurring bill.

I could have misinterpreted what I read, but will we be automatically renewed with our donation ever year with the $25 option?

I would gladly like to contribute the $25 but I am not a fan of automated re-occurring charges for anything. I would prefer at the end of the year to not have to cancel or do anything to prevent re-billing just in case I forget.

I may have just been reading too much into the words subscription and yearly, so I apologize in advance if I am mistaken.

Subscription To Terms Amount

Yearly Ultimate Package

$25.00 USD for each year $25.00 USD

It defaults to a yearly subscription but you can cancel the recurring part in your subscription manager. THe board will automatically change your access at the end of the year as well as give you reminders as you get close to the end of your term.

Too slow :starwars:

I wanted to answered to your question.

I had noticed the same thing when I donated last week.

I went into Paypal account and cancelled the year re-subscription.

It is very simple to do.

If you have some trouble to find the option, I can help you.

Archived