Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

FTP Disconnect

bassmasta

I finally got logged into the FTP server. All for about 30 sec. I went directly to the folder that I need and went to download them. As soon as I started, I was disconnected. Didn't even get a chance to get one file downloaded. I had a very similar problem on the Hyperspin FTP earlier today. I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if it is just me. I am using FileZilla.

Cant even loggin maximun user are loggin since yesterday, dont know what to do and i dont wanna complaint cause i know its hard for circo to keep up, but when you guys get a chance let us know what happen :)

Cant even loggin maximun user are loggin since yesterday, dont know what to do and i dont wanna complaint cause i know its hard for circo to keep up, but when you guys get a chance let us know what happen :starwars:

I answered this in your last post but to get on the FTP until levels get back to normal set your connection retry attempts to 90+ that will usually get you in.

I answered this in your last post but to get on the FTP until levels get back to normal set your connection retry attempts to 90+ that will usually get you in.

Thank You Circo for takin some time to reply

Archived