Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | EmuMovies FTP ×

How can I contribute with video snaps for different systems (I own many)...

Hi all,

I'd like to contribute with video snaps for systems like SNES, MSX (enormous lack of video snaps for this system), PS2, PS3... I am quite into Japanese games as I speak Japanese (I am no Japanese native, I am Spanish), and I was asking myself if the community thinks it would be interesting to get videos for those games, those not many people play, but which are fascinating, and would complete the video snaps sets.

Please answer so that I can get an idea how to do it

PS: Here are two video snaps I did for a PS2 and an MSX2 title, it needs editing, but you tell me if they are interesting video snaps to have.

https://youtu.be/vwS4SkOdxSs

https://youtu.be/RVYy3_gY0SI

Check out our Video Snap Submission guide for details but basically you want to submit 40 second gameplay videos and 10 second title screen videos.  Usually uploading to the FTP is the best way.  Captures should be in 1080p/60fps

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Circo said:

Check out our Video Snap Submission guide for details but basically you want to submit 40 second gameplay videos and 10 second title screen videos.  Usually uploading to the FTP is the best way.  Captures should be in 1080p/60fps

Where can I find this guide? Thanks Circo!

All you need to do is record with OBS or MSI Afterburner, whichever is fine. As long as you record uncompressed 60 fps footage. You need to upload two videos per game though. One for gameplay and one for title. Also try to record gameplay without any filters, so disable like bilinear filtering or anything like that. Unfiltered videos can be scaled cleanly.

After you record your footage, just upload to the FTP using Filezilla in "/Submissions/Video Snap Submissions". Basically each game should have "Game Name (Japan) G" and "Game Name (Japan)  T"

One for gameplay (G), one for title (T). Circo has a finalizing script that'll make menu fades, compress to mp4 and such so don't worry about that.