Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | EmuMovies FTP ×

Disney's Treasure Planet for PS2 clear logo request

I am a lifetime paying member of this site and also Hyperspin and Big/Launchbox.  I was wondering if anyone has a clear logo for use in Launchbox for this game?  I did the sync in Launchbox and it doesn't seem to have a clear logo for this game from them or EmuMovies sync either.  Thank you

Weird, I checked again in Launchbox, like the 3rd time, and now the clear logo file that I threw in there is showing transparent/opaque background like it should.  I just grabbed a file off the internet.  At first it was showing a grey background but now it's not.  This is the file in my "Drive letter"\Launchbox\Images\Sony Playstation 2\Clear Logo folder in case anyone finds it helpful.  I guess I no longer need help with this.

Disney's Treasure Planet.png

This seems to be a Launchbox issue.  I have to go manually tell it to update media for some games even though it has done the scans and imports already.  Oh well, at least I know and it's an easy fix.  Hopefully they'll figure out what's causing some games to not import media and fix the issue in the program.

On 5/3/2024 at 6:50 PM, djdaveoc said:

This seems to be a Launchbox issue.  I have to go manually tell it to update media for some games even though it has done the scans and imports already.  Oh well, at least I know and it's an easy fix.  Hopefully they'll figure out what's causing some games to not import media and fix the issue in the program.

What system was missing this?

It's in my title, PS2.  Thank you.  It's entirely possible like I said that this is caused by glitches in Launchbox but I suppose checking to see if this file exists in the source for the syncing wouldn't hurt if that's what you're going to do.

27 minutes ago, djdaveoc said:

It's in my title, PS2.  Thank you.  It's entirely possible like I said that this is caused by glitches in Launchbox but I suppose checking to see if this file exists in the source for the syncing wouldn't hurt if that's what you're going to do.

That's what I get for not looking at the title.  And what is the rom file name for your game?