Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

New Playstation Emumovies

Jochitko

I'm happy to announce that I'm done with my PSX Non-Redump (& Others) project :yahoo: The final result consists of 868 new videos (x 2 if you count that I have both AVI and FLV versions of these). They do need a final edit by Circo (fading and so on) before they are 100% done. Also, I must appologize for the quality of some videos. I made a faulty uncompression of quite alot of the games and therefor some of the Non-redump videos lack music. :good2: I might take a closer look at this in the future, but for now be happy for even having a preview for the games :shok: They still look quite amazing in HS I tell you, expecially with StarControls covers (Thank you!)(Now someone make Wheelart!;))

You will find the new videos on the FTP in the Work in Progress - These Folders Will Be Cleaned as Sets Are Finalized/Jochitko folder. Also, you will find some other new bonus videos in there :good2: Among others:

Atari 5200 [AVI][The Ones That Were Missing] (In HS that is)

Atari 7800 [AVI][The Ones That Were Missing]

Jaguar [AVI][some Random Remakes]

These sets are too small for a own announcement and thread, so I just included them here :)

PS. Thanks for the new FTP Circo!

I'm happy to announce that I'm done with my PSX Non-Redump (& Others) project yahoo.gif The final result consists of 868 new videos (x 2 if you count that I have both AVI and FLV versions of these). They do need a final edit by Circo (fading and so on) before they are 100% done. Also, I must appologize for the quality of some videos. I made a faulty uncompression of quite alot of the games and therefor some of the Non-redump videos lack music. empathy2.gif I might take a closer look at this in the future, but for now be happy for even having a preview for the games pardon.gif They still look quite amazing in HS I tell you, expecially with StarControls covers (Thank you!)(Now someone make Wheelart!:good2:)

You will find the new videos on the FTP in the Work in Progress - These Folders Will Be Cleaned as Sets Are Finalized/Jochitko folder. Also, you will find some other new bonus videos in there good2.gif Among others:

Atari 5200 [AVI][The Ones That Were Missing] (In HS that is)

Atari 7800 [AVI][The Ones That Were Missing]

Jaguar [AVI][some Random Remakes]

These sets are too small for a own announcement and thread, so I just included them here :shok:

PS. Still uploading, and for some unknown reason the speed is about 5-20 kb/s scratch_one-s_head.gif

PSS. Thanks for the new FTP Circo!

Is that consistant speed? I have uploaded about 7 GB since last night and I am averaging 350 to 400 kb/s the whole time.

The poor FTP was gutted in the move :good2: I am reuploading everything now but it will take at least a few days to be back to normal. 100+GB is a whole lot of data! And once thats done I have to get to finalizing, they will be in the WIP area for awhile yet.

• 5 months later...
Guest Bewts

I can't seem to find the PSX snaps on the FTP.

Edit - nevermind I found them =)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bewts

If you get the time could you make some .flv for the more popular games please?

my wishlist =p

Resident evil 2&3

Dino crisis 1&2

metal gear solid

final fantasy 7,8,9

FFT

tactics ogre

silent hill

twisted metal 2

I could put a bunch more but you probably get the idea... this is just a request though NOT a demand.

I only uploaded .FLV of my videos, not the ones that Keno did. But all games have videos, it's just that Kenos videos are only in .avi. You can easily convert all videos yourself using a free FLV converter like for example Moyea Video4Web Converter. I think this would be the best solution untill all videos have been professionally edited by Circo.

Guest Bewts

Thanks for the info. I didn't even know there was another PSX section in the WIP =D

• 3 weeks later...

I started PSX wheel art over the weekend. I'm only doing the games that don't require the dual shock, but I've only had to skip Ape Escape so far. My wife is helping me, so hopefully we'll be done in the next few weeks. We're through # and A , moving on to the Bs tonight.

I started PSX wheel art over the weekend. I'm only doing the games that don't require the dual shock, but I've only had to skip Ape Escape so far. My wife is helping me, so hopefully we'll be done in the next few weeks. We're through # and A , moving on to the Bs tonight.

Are you making cutout redrawn ones? If so, then I highly recommend you check out the hyperspin community, because around 150 wheels have already been done :rofl2: And perhaps you'd find people there who both have the knowledge to help out and even take on parts of the list.

Are you making cutout redrawn ones? If so, then I highly recommend you check out the hyperspin community, because around 150 wheels have already been done :) And perhaps you'd find people there who both have the knowledge to help out and even take on parts of the list.

Yup they are cutouts, and I have pulled down the wheels available from hyperspin. But yeah, maybe people would want to jump on and help. It's going to be a huge task. I'll make a post over on the hyperspin forums tonight when I get home and see if I can recruit some help.

Yup they are cutouts, and I have pulled down the wheels available from hyperspin. But yeah, maybe people would want to jump on and help. It's going to be a huge task. I'll make a post over on the hyperspin forums tonight when I get home and see if I can recruit some help.

If you feel like it, check out the wheels avalible on the HS FTP in the uploads section (custom wheels, jno logos), those pretty much make up the list of all PSX USA and Not-Released-In-USA European games (+ a selected few of the most popular japanese games)... :)

Archived