Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Became a member, Download Utility still has no "Video" option?

Knawx

I donated, and remember reading that members should be able to download videos using the Download Utility. However, I'm not seeing the option.. am I missing something?

As far as I can tell, the site does not recognize me as a Supporting Member. Do I need to wait a specific amount of time after purchasing the Lifetime Option?

Oh no, I just realized I accidentally purchased the 480p DVD SET rather than the Lifetime Membership which is what I wanted. Is there anyway to cancel the order or to switch the purchase from the DVD to the Lifetime Membership.

I could find nothing in my emails, or on this site as to being able to cancel an order :/

No problem, go ahead and submit a support ticket Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for the reply Circo! I already submitted a ticked but I'm concerned because it gave me 4 "Departments" to choose from and none of them had anything to with billing or purchases. I think I ended up selected the "DVD Burning" department. Was that the right place to submit that?

Archived