Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

where cani get video snap complete sets?

Cruse

hello everyone. i recently updated my membership cause i wanted to be able to download video snaps in sets for the emulators instead of one rom at a time. but i still cant find where to get sets? everytime i click on video snaps for a system it brings me to the page where i haft to download one snap at a time. any help is appreciated.

Look at the top right on the menu. You should see a button labeled FTP Login.

Click on that, then follow the instructions on how to access the FTP Site.

Then you can download an entire folder in one click.

thanks i went there and downloaded file zilla. but i got another problem when i try to sign in to the file server it keeps saying critical error?

i typed ftp.emumovies.com for host. and my username and password i use for emumovies. idk what to put for port but on the video i noticed theres a 21 i tried with and with out it and still no login.

i downloaded the download utility before i tried to use the ftp filezilla. im probally doing it wrong but it seems when i download a system with download utility all artwork. the files come in txt files that say missing or have. is this normal? i was expecting there to be artwork and video snaps in the files that say sanps and etc.

The download utility attempts to download files that you have roms for. It uses fuzzy logic to match the files but sometimes if the names are too far off it can't match.

so the two options on download utility are "match rom folder" and "download folder" do i put the rom location folder in the match rom folder? and what folder location should i put in "download folder" i was messin with it and could see it picking up my roms but i didnt get any results.