Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

order of download questions? PACK and part

hyunchris

I noticed that some of the downloads have many many zip files, over 90 in some cases. they are separated in  PACKs and parts. For instance PACK 1 part 1, PACK 1 part 2, then later PACK 2 part 1, PACK 2 part 2, etc.

Could someone explain to me how this works? I am looking for one particular game theme video in the midst of what seems to be hundreds, but I dont know what PACK designates and what part designates....It seems to get through a-z, just download one of each PACK, but what do the parts designate? I dont want to miss over the video that I am looking for because I am ignorant on the system that it is organized in. this would be very helpful. I looked for a FAQ and did not find one so sorry if I overlooked something obvious. thanks

On 9/1/2022 at 7:10 AM, hyunchris said:

I noticed that some of the downloads have many many zip files, over 90 in some cases. they are separated in  PACKs and parts. For instance PACK 1 part 1, PACK 1 part 2, then later PACK 2 part 1, PACK 2 part 2, etc.

Could someone explain to me how this works? I am looking for one particular game theme video in the midst of what seems to be hundreds, but I dont know what PACK designates and what part designates....It seems to get through a-z, just download one of each PACK, but what do the parts designate? I dont want to miss over the video that I am looking for because I am ignorant on the system that it is organized in. this would be very helpful. I looked for a FAQ and did not find one so sorry if I overlooked something obvious. thanks

You are a lifetime member, go straight to the ftp.  Site downloads are SQ quality and in packs as it would take an age to grab them individually.  On the ftp you can grab individual vids at their highest quality levels.

Archived