2021.11.28 - Currently there is an issue with single game scraping within the latest versions of Launchbox that is causing long delays or failure to start. We are working with the Launchbox dev team on a fix. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Renaming Mame Video Snaps to latest mame version

Circo

Thanks to chillinwater we have a fix to rename your mame vids and artwork in just a few steps. I just updated my videos on my own hard drive to .136 fairly effortlessly. This doesn't fix the missing ones but definately has put me in a great position to get back to recording mame.

Follow the instructions to create your own bat files in this thread and turn your .128 set into a .137 set and beyond!

Mame Artwork Renaming

Thanks to chillinwater we have a fix to rename your mame vids and artwork in just a few steps. I just updated my videos on my own hard drive to .136 fairly effortlessly. This doesn't fix the missing ones but definately has put me in a great position to get back to recording mame.

Follow the instructions to create your own bat files in this thread and turn your .128 set into a .137 set and beyond!

Mame Artwork Renaming

This is what I have been waiting for! I'll try this out now. Any idea on when the missing videos from .128 - .136 will be finished?

Archived