Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Intellivision box art

bLAZER

I didn't find any box art for Intellivision so I thought I could fix that myself. I've gathered scans for about 95% of the games (there are only about 120 of them) and I'vel started to remove watermarks and "digitally remaster" (remove scratches, stickers, jpeg artifacts etc.) them. So WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

I added some box art images of Intellivision games to the FTP like a week ago if you need some for your project. There are many overlay images included in that too. I hate Moby Games watermarks!!!!! Is there any way to get rid of those?

Anyway, the ultimate challenge is finding HQ boxart for ColecoVision games, but I am more of a Intellivision fan anyway. ColecoVision sucks. Good luck with your current project, I'll look out for it.

I added some box art images of Intellivision games to the FTP like a week ago if you need some for your project. There are many overlay images included in that too. I hate Moby Games watermarks!!!!! Is there any way to get rid of those?

OK, I'll take a look at the FTP and see if there's something of better quality then I have.

The Mobygames watermark removal wasn't any problem at all actually for these boxes. I've removed most of them already.

OK, I'll take a look at the FTP and see if there's something of better quality then I have.

The Mobygames watermark removal wasn't any problem at all actually for these boxes. I've removed most of them already.

Looking forward to this! :boredom:

Thank You!

Here's a comparison between an original scan and a digitally remastered one. We'll see how much time I'll have for the other ones. Watermarks and heavy scratches will at least be removed. Some boxes are obviously harder to clean than others. I've removed most watermarks and refurbished a lot of things so far.

post-168-126583590551_thumb.png

post-168-126583592915_thumb.jpg

Here's a comparison between an original scan and a digitally remastered one. We'll see how much time I'll have for the other ones. Watermarks and heavy scratches will at least be removed. Some boxes are obviously harder to clean than others. I've removed most watermarks and refurbished a lot of things so far.

That looks extremely clean. Great Job!

+2 Rep :P

That boxart looks perfect, are you using a template or just cleaning it all up freehand?

VERY NICE job. Can't wait to see the finished project. Also, it would be nice if boxart is kept at it's highest quality on the FTP and not resized for smaller filesizes. Some of the earlier box sets are really small and useful only for thumnail viewing.

Blazer, incredible cleanup on that boxart!

I would like to go through some of the Amiga Boxart and do the same. Any tips on how to proceed?

I have a fair knowledge of Photoshop.

Archived