Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

ABeezy's Sony Playstation 2 2.5D Box Fronts

ABeezy1388

ABeezy's Sony Playstation 2 2.5D Box Fronts

Hey all, got yet another MASSIVE "2.5D" set that admittedly took too much time, but I digress.

There are a few other PS2 sets that do exist out there however the difference here is the colors are more accurate, the resolution is higher and the set is uniform. This set was complied from a very nice full high res scan set. This set will be part of a uniform series with more platforms to come that use the same exact DVD case style template along with same size dimensions and high resolution artwork. This set like all of my sets includes a uniform "Playstation 2" banner when scrolling through your games for nice uniformity. This is all 1,790 released NTSC PS2 games following the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there may be a few boxes that do not autoload due to the name differences between how Launchbox scrapes the games and what no-intro names them. Therefore you may have to manually update a few images to your liking or use an alternate name within Launchbox itself. Also contained within this set is a second folder with 14 games that received special edition releases. This should cover anything but as always if anyone notices any errors please let me know. Enjoy!

God of War (USA).png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/12/2021
  • Category
  • Resolution
    1642x2348
  • Naming
    No-Intro