Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

download problem!!

joppel

Hello

i have some kind of trouble downloading.

i have downloaded a mame-hq-flv snap file and now after 2 days done nothing

i cant download anymore. It says error "maximum bandwich per day" ever i try

Is that normal?

plz help

next try today:

An Error Occurred

You have exceeded the maximum amount of bandwidth allotted to you by the administrator for the day.

Ive downloaded nothing for 3 days how is this possible

i really need the sample videos!!

i even dont give up the hope someone can fix this

or

tell me how to fix/avoid it

iam in waiting for solutions

• 2 weeks later...

Standard members have a 250mb per day limit, some of the bigger sets (HQ) arent available however the SQ set for mame is available in the download section via torrent.

I'm getting the same error - and I have yet to download anything since joining! Trying to download a 11.65mb file or a 206.96 mb file (http://emumovies.com/forums/index.php?/files/file/17-atari-2600-videosavi-sqgoodmerge-2600-314emumovies-20091112zip/) comes up with the following msg:

[#10857] You have exceeded the maximum amount of bandwidth allotted to you by the administrator for the day.

Do you have to upload to the site or write X amount of posts to be able to download???

Guest nermal

I'm getting the same error - and I have yet to download anything since joining! Trying to download a 11.65mb file or a 206.96 mb file (http://emumovies.com/forums/index.php?/files/file/17-atari-2600-videosavi-sqgoodmerge-2600-314emumovies-20091112zip/) comes up with the following msg:

[#10857] You have exceeded the maximum amount of bandwidth allotted to you by the administrator for the day.

Do you have to upload to the site or write X amount of posts to be able to download???

Not at all, I am trying to re create the issue but it is working here. I believe if you try to download a file larger than 250 as a normal member it will cap you for the day. Is anyone else having this problem? I tweaked the settings a bit. Please let me know if it helps.

EDIT, lol forgot I was still logged in to a test account. This is circo :)

I just redid all of the download settings for free members, I would appreciate any feedback that you guys can offer. Please let me know if you continue to have issues or if it is now working correctly.

Archived