Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

ABeezy's Nintendo Game Boy Advance Carts (USA)

ABeezy1388

ABeezy's Nintendo Game Boy Advance Carts (USA)

Hey all,

Wanted to share this with everyone. This took me far longer then I had hoped but I am happy with the result. After looking all over the internet there was no complete set for Game Boy Advance carts in a nice matching template... everything was poor quality and skewed images, etc. I took the task of making this set. I have 981 GBA games and this pack includes carts for all but two games that I simply cannot find images for anywhere. This is an NTSC only set. There are 983 files in the download (i think I had a few duplicates as I only made carts for 981 games minus the two missing for a total of 979, leaving 4 "extras" in this pack. If anyone finds those duplicates/extras let me know so I can remove them and re-upload. Also the two games I am missing artwork for are:

1. Pocket Professor: KwikNotes Volume One
  2. Crash & Spyro Superpack_ Spyro Orange_ The Cortex Conspiracy + Crash Bandicoot Purple_ Ripto_s Rampage

If anyone finds images for those two please contact me so I can get them added. Also, since I didn't get to verify my games against an "official" list it is possible I am missing some official NTSC games. If I am please also PM me the with what the game is and potentially a link. Looking online at various sources there are some discrepancies on a few releases and if they were NTSC or not. Anyways, enjoy everybody!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/09/2020
  • Category
  • Resolution
    473x283
  • Naming
    Launchbox Database
  • EmuMovies Sync
  • FTP Folder

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...