Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

TurboGrafx16 Videos

AKILES

That's Great,

Before you start I want to see if I can get you switched from using camtasia, it tends to make video choppy. If fraps doesnt work try hypercam3 it does a much better job than camtasia.

The perfect set up here would be mednafen and fraps

Also I have 59/94 completed that I have been sitting on. (Got Sidetracked) I'll attach a file list of whats done and whats missing. Should save a ton of time :)

TG16.zip

Too late Circo I have made 47 videos yet missing list and I began yesterday.I go to do also some games japeneses that they,re fine.

I use Hypercam and Magic Engine emulator and at the moment all the games work perfect with that emulator.

Cheers

eheh Akiles is on a video making spree, Circo better post what systems you don't need videos and the ones you need because the man won't stop here :D

And yeah, I've changed to mednafen for PCE/PCFX emulation too, impressive how good it is right now, beats the hell out of magic engine which is not even free. Magic Engine is also good though so for videos it should be ok.

Akiles, just one thing the japanese only games won't go to the turbografx set, but for the PC Engine one so better not to mix them up.

Too late Circo I have made 47 videos yet missing list and I began yesterday.I go to do also some games japeneses that they,re fine.

I use Hypercam and Magic Engine emulator and at the moment all the games work perfect with that emulator.

Cheers

Ack, check my folder in the WIP section, I did the pcengine ones up thru m already.

Brolly - yes i will get on that! Akilles in a madman ;)

Archived