Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

ceason1987

Hi guys,

Does anyone have a complete logo pack or even just the logos for the proto games they would be willing to share as i have used the sync tool, and downloaded the logo pack from here and the hyperspin website aswell as searching the web for days on end and i just cannot locate the logos for these games anywhere.

A.E. (USA) (Proto)
Asteroids (USA) (Proto)
Blaster (USA) (Proto)
Final Legacy (USA) (Proto)
Frisky Tom (USA) (Proto)
Jr. Pac-Man (USA) (Proto)
Last Starfighter, The (USA) (Proto)
Microgammon SB (USA) (Proto)
Millipede (USA) (Proto)
Miniature Golf (USA) (Proto)
RealSports Basketball (USA) (Proto)
Sport Goofy (USA) (Proto)
Super Pac-Man (USA) (Proto)
Track and Field (USA) (Proto)
Xari Arena (USA) (Proto)
Xevious (USA) (Proto)

I don''t know if it's because the're proto games that they aren't anywhere to be found but proto games on other consoles are included in the packs.

If anyone has these logo's either on their own or in a pack or could even just point me to where they can be found i would be extremely grateful

1 hour ago, Antny said:

I made most of those, if not all.  I will upload them to the FTP over the weekend.  If you do not have access, let me know. Thanks

That would be great thank you so much.

I don't have access to the FTP Server though

Sure, I will upload it to the FTP along with others.  I'm going to create a folder for myself and continue adding what I finish. I have completed many so far including handhelds, arcade, etc.  If that is ok with you.

Please see attached.  Some of them I had to be a little creative as there is no artwork images at all.  Feel free to use what you want.  If I improve any of them over time I will update the FTP   

@Circo, feel free to modify/resize anything you want.  I can cut out images pretty good but getting the exact size for certain images I can use help 😕

Especially when they are square or round.  

I have many more  I will upload to the FTP so you can add it to the rest

Logos.zip

Pretty much every front end save HyperSpin resizes on the fly.  And resizing is never an issue on our side as well.  Appreciate the offer but on artwork highest quality available is preferred.

@Circo Good to hear.  I have been cutting cleaning large images and I was looking for a place to  store them for others to use for any reason.  I will upload them to a folder on the FTP.  You want large, see below lol

Star Rider.png

@Circo.  I'm slowly adding logos to a folder I created on the FTP.  Please leave it there so I don't accidently send duplicates.  Feel free to use/not use/alter whatever you want.  Some of them may be duplicates of what is available.  I found some of them on the Launchbox database after I made them.

Either way I will continue to fill in the holes.  I welcome any input good or bad from anyone.

Also some of the files are PSP (Paint Shop Pro).  I provided the fonts necessary to open them correctly.  I believe there is no problem opening the files in Photoshop.