Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

I just signed up and ready to go but I have some issues

Guest icebergslim3000

Guest icebergslim3000

Like the topic says I just signed up and upgraded my account but I'm having issues. I'm looking for video snaps for the snes, genesis, and nintendo 64. I don't see any of those under there respective category. Also there doesn't seem to be anything at all listed for nintendo 64. Is there actually nothing available for this system. It seems like a glaring omission. Either way I look forward to adding all these great previews to my hyperspin.

Like the topic says I just signed up and upgraded my account but I'm having issues. I'm looking for video snaps for the snes, genesis, and nintendo 64. I don't see any of those under there respective category. Also there doesn't seem to be anything at all listed for nintendo 64. Is there actually nothing available for this system. It seems like a glaring omission. Either way I look forward to adding all these great previews to my hyperspin.

Go on the FTP

http://emumovies.com/forums/index.php?/tutorials/article/18-locating-your-ftp-login-information/

Guest icebergslim3000

Yup got everything figured out an hour ago. I'm downloading the flv's as I type this. I'd just like to say thanks for all the years of hard work you put into this. I week ago I didn't know anything about FE's, then I came across a vid on youtube of guy who stuffed a pc into an old NES. He was running this awesome menu where he had access to all his emulators at the same time. I was floored considering Ive got tons of roms and emulators on my laptop. I did the research and I eventually ended up here. It's not just the same without these videos.

Great job man money well spent.

Archived