Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

A few questions from a subscriber...

clownstyle

Hi, I recently registered for a paid subscription. I have noticed that in your downloads section your videos for mame are in flv format - I already have the torrent that is available - How do these two filesets differ, are the ones in your downloads section actually updated versions compared to the ones in the torrent, also - will these work in mala frontend as do the avi versions?

I know this has already been pointed out that the mame downloads section you only have #-I and nothing after that. I was wondering when you will be linking these as this was one of the main reasons I paid for a subscription. Then I find out I have to shell out another $5 just to be able to access the rest of the files.. This is not good enough - You need to take the time to add the rest of the links to the download section or we are really not getting what we are paid for..

I agree, I have started to upload more of the packs to the server and will again be importing them into the downloads section. My apologies, I got pulled away from the project rather dramatically and have just recently returned.

Thanks, your fast reply means a lot :)

I have decided to pay the extra $5 for ftp access, as this works out to around £2.75, not going to break the bank and I feel like supporting what your doing. Only one problem ...

I have cancelled the subscription and selected the upgraded package and the button at the bottom says "continue to select payment options" when I click it it tells me "you did not select a payment option"

Maybe im doing something wrong, please advise

Thanks, your fast reply means a lot smile.gif

I have decided to pay the extra $5 for ftp access, as this works out to around £2.75, not going to break the bank and I feel like supporting what your doing. Only one problem ...

I have cancelled the subscription and selected the upgraded package and the button at the bottom says "continue to select payment options" when I click it it tells me "you did not select a payment option"

Maybe im doing something wrong, please advise

I am waiting for an update to the subscription system, just send the $5 to [email protected]

Archived