Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

FTP errors

smcgarr

Hi,

I am a paid member and I use the ftp server. I got a message today from circo that my login name and password had changed. I am using the new details but am unable to login to the ftp server.

Getting a authentication error. I use filezilla and it was working fine last night when i was logged in with the old details.

Please help

I reset the passwords every month or so and send them out but last night I somehow made a mistake and broke it. I just fixed the issue and sent out new PM's all supporting members can now click the Subscription Details link on the top menu bar and the correct information is there. I apologize for any inconvenience.

I reset the passwords every month or so and send them out but last night I somehow made a mistake and broke it. I just fixed the issue and sent out new PM's all supporting members can now click the Subscription Details link on the top menu bar and the correct information is there. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks Circo,

It's all working fine now.

I just paid for a yearly subscription but I am unable to login to the ftp my password keeps getting rejected. does it ake time to update password files?

It's not your site login, click the Subscription Details Link at the top of the page

I cant log in.... and can't seem to find the Subscription Details link....? My yearly Subscription says Expired in Purchases / Client area. Although I have payed the 25 renewel month or two ago....

Sorry if I am blind but just cant find it. thank you.

I cant log in.... and can't seem to find the Subscription Details link....? My yearly Subscription says Expired in Purchases / Client area. Although I have payed the 25 renewel month or two ago....

Sorry if I am blind but just cant find it. thank you.

It won't be there if you show expired, please create a support ticket

Archived