Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Sega Saturn Help Wanted

mccorkled

Hey guy. I have been working on a Sega Saturn set for a while now. The one currently here has the case which a lot of people do not like.

Tonight... like an idiot I didn't backup before I batched the set and destroyed them. woohoo. If anyone, particularly @Circois interested in fixing them all please PM me. This basically just includes color fixing and resizing all to the correct size.

Thank you!!!!

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2018 at 4:45 PM, mccorkled said:

Hey guy. I have been working on a Sega Saturn set for a while now. The one currently here has the case which a lot of people do not like.

Tonight... like an idiot I didn't backup before I batched the set and destroyed them. woohoo. If anyone, particularly @Circois interested in fixing them all please PM me. This basically just includes color fixing and resizing all to the correct size.

Thank you!!!!

eeek, i missed this post.  That is devastating news, resizing isn't much of an issue if they are larger than they should be but color fixing might be a bit more difficult.  

Eh, no problem. I was going through them all 1 by 1 in Photoshop and fixing the colors. It was the other day that I realized for the first time that my hobby isn't playing games. It's setting everything else up to watch other enjoy my work. I'm super good with that.

Archived