Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

download service

mesk

If I have missing artwork for only a few games in a system,will the download service utility only download artwork for those that need it?

only if you have the same artwork from the download service. if the file is different it will replace it.

Great! All my artwork is from emumovies :)

Nice then your really going to like this new version, going forward it tells you of all sets you have previously downloaded every time you log in.

• 3 weeks later...

So to bring this up again when I try to download only art that I do not have,I point it to my artwork folders and instead of only downloading what I dont have,it just creates another folder in the artwork folder and downloads everything all over again.what am I doing wrong?

So to bring this up again when I try to download only art that I do not have,I point it to my artwork folders and instead of only downloading what I dont have,it just creates another folder in the artwork folder and downloads everything all over again.what am I doing wrong?

Can you show me your folder structure? I will try it out on my end and see what I find

Sorry for the late response here is my emulation artwork folder setup

post-5936-0-35434200-1300214567_thumb.pn

post-5936-0-88888400-1300214701_thumb.pn

Archived