Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

FTP Subscribers = Premium Member Status

Circo

THIS IS AN OLD POST, ACCESS IS NOW AUTOMATIC

If you are a subscriber to the EmuMovies FTP please send me a PM so that I can upgrade your forum account.

With your premium member status you will soon have access to our ddownloads area which will include most if not all of our releases including video snaps. We are also making the transition to handle all ftp accounts through the forum system. So if you are currently a subscriber please make sure to register.

These Groups will have access to the premium section:

Premium Members

Developers

Moderators

Administrators

If you are a subscriber to the EmuMovies FTP please send me a PM so that I can upgrade your forum account.

Does my free ftp membership count? I cant remember whose d*ck I had to suck to get it. Perhaps I should donate, buy ya a few beers.

Expect a lil something around the tenth. smile.gif

Update: I remember now, that was when we met up and excanged goods at California Extreme. That was a good time. It also was not gay by any degree, whew I feel better now.

Does my free ftp membership count? I cant remember whose d*ck I had to suck to get it. Perhaps I should donate, buy ya a few beers.

Expect a lil something around the tenth. smile.gif

Update: I remember now, that was when we met up and excanged goods at California Extreme. That was a good time. It also was not gay by any degree, whew I feel better now.

I don't know Brian we were all locked in that hotel room for quite awhile as I recall. ohmy.gif

Just a reminder, to serve you best it is important for all FTP subscribers to register in the forums. Very soon I will be managing all ftp access through our forum system.

HI Circo,

I'm sending you this PM as you requested to upgrade my account.

You guys are going to have to give me a little slack i'm a little new at this forum business. wacko2.gif

Anyway I found the PM limits and made a few changes

Administrators and Moderators - 2000

Premium Members, Developers, Content Contributers - 500

Members - 200

All groups were defaulted at 50 PMs, which was pretty weak

Setting you guys up now.

tried to PM you but it said you couldnt recieve any more messages, can you upgrade my forum account? Thanks

Jon

Whats going on Circo. I would like to register for an upgrade. I see your you can't recieve new messages.

Your access has been upgraded. This new server is gonna be fun :drinks:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi circo

I send you the payment to upgrade my package, send you a PM with no answer, can you please give me my FTP acces

Thank's Gino

Just didnt get a chance to login yesterday, info sent!

• 4 weeks later...

With your premium member status you will soon have access to our ddownloads area which will include most if not all of our releases including video snaps. We are also making the transition to handle all ftp accounts through the forum system. So if you are currently a subscriber please make sure to register.

These Groups will have access to the premium section:

Premium Members

Developers

Moderators

Administrators

I just subscribed to Ultimate memeber status and am looking to completely pimp out ny newly aquired Hydrospin front end. I am new to all this lingo. Is the a place where I can get all necessary files down loaded in short order? Also I did no see anything for Nintendo 64.

Will all of this become clear once I receive access FTP section for Premium + Members?

I just subscribed to Ultimate memeber status and am looking to completely pimp out ny newly aquired Hydrospin front end. I am new to all this lingo. Is the a place where I can get all necessary files down loaded in short order? Also I did no see anything for Nintendo 64.

Will all of this become clear once I receive access FTP section for Premium + Members?

I just sent you a pm with the details

How or better yet... Where do you sign in for FTP Server

Archived